2 GUINEAS FREE IN MASS.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by erinm, Sep 27, 2007.

1. erinm

erinm Posting For A change

Feb 24, 2007
    Central Massachusetts
    ANyone anyone 2 free guineas in MA. will deliverI believe male and female. erinm

2. Aun <HIS><

Aun <HIS>< Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2007
    New Hampshire
    I may be interested. We've been talking about getting 2 guineas. I don't know anything about them though. Can they live in the same coop with my chickens? And I've heard that they are really loud. Is that true with only 2? Why are you rehoming them?

Thanks!
    (If we get them, we'd meet you somewhere in MA)

3. erinm

Feb 24, 2007
    Central Massachusetts
    I am rehoming them because they are attacking certain members of my chicken flock. others have said that they get past the phase but i may have a dead chicken by then. they are loud yes but i found them useful with the tick population they are fun to watch on patrol around the yard. i did not find one tick on my children or my dogs this year! i just do not have an extra coop to isolate them so I do not want to keep them. if you have a separte coop they would be fine and supposedly they stop antagonizing the others after a while. i like them but i love my chickens more so... they gotta go and i do not have the extra money for another coop right now. let me know by e-mail if you are still interested. I think my e-mail might be different than what I registered as so it is [email protected] Erinm

4. chickenman7

chickenman7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2007
    TX
    Hi,Erinm did you get my email I would love some more geneas![​IMG]

5. robin416

robin416 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    chickenman, where do you live? If erinm's are gone I have extras here.

6. canubtrue

canubtrue Out Of The Brooder

Sep 29, 2007
    Hello I live in Shreveport, La

The name is Ray Stevenson i would love to have the birds for my shop i have many older people come to the shop and children come out to see them ( 318 8407013 would be willing to pay the shippin also.. please give me a call Ray Stevenson

7. chickenman7

chickenman7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2007
    TX
    Hi, Robin I live in Texas.Can you ship?

8. robin416

robin416 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    I could but it would cost you a small fortune. These are not little ones anymore. Let me do some asking on the Guinea board, more than likely there is someone much closer to you that shipping can be avoided. Either post your town or email me and what distance you would't mind to pick some up.

9. erinm

Feb 24, 2007
    Central Massachusetts
    I think I foumd someone. Got a tip of a guy in Greenfield who raises them and may take them just waiting for contact info. Thanks! Erinm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by