2 heritage Turkeys FREE NY/ Conn border

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Nov 10, 2009.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    UPDATE:

A Back yard chicken member came to get them today as a temporary home. They are going to be on news 12 for a little blurb on her chicken group and then I am not sure what I am doing. I will answer al mty pm's if they fill up just e-mail me as my sons b-day party is tomorrow and I have been very busy prepping for that. This all came at a very bad time with his celebration stuff going on, so please bear with me. [​IMG]

2 Free heritage Turkeys to a good home. They are about 8 months old maybe 7 and VERY friendly with people. 1 Tom and 1 Poult. I will post pics of them later but they must go as the cops were here and someone is complaining about them. I am not really allowed to have them so I want to find them a good home. Please PM me

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. gwennym

gwennym Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    Edwardsville, IL
    Hi -- if you would consider shipping (I'll bear the brunt of the cost, of course) I'd love them.

Gwen

4. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:The tom I think is way to heavy and large to ship, I cant imagine how I could. [​IMG] I think he is already over the weight limit.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by