1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Pullets, Will Ship!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Aug 12, 2011.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Up for your consideration are 2 Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons that were hatched from eggs purchased from Green Fire Farms. At this point, both are believed to be pullets. Both have the single-barred gene, which gives them the barred look, but lighter in color than one with the double-barred gene. These were hatched April 8, 2011. You can see the difference in color between these two and our non-hatchery Buff Orpingtons.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Payment: Paypal is the preferred payment method. I can set you up an interest-free payment plan if you cannot pay the full auction price all at once. PM me for info.

Shipping: These will be shipped Express Mail to the lower 48 states only using a new USPS approved Horizon box lined with pine shavings and sliced up fruit for the trip to help keep them hydrated. Shipping will be a flat $80, which includes the cost of shipping plus the cost of the new box. I will ship only when the temps drop to a reasonable level, which is normally around the end of September or beginning of October.

If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll do my best to answer. Thanks for looking!

2. greenfamilyfarms

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
  3. IlliniPatT

IlliniPatT Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2010
    Illinoid
    The second one looks like a roo to me.....

4. CC1892

CC1892 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2011
    East Coast
    Quote:you are right!

5. greenfamilyfarms

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    CC's CoopCuties :

Quote:you are right!

May be. I'm not 100% certain myself. When I took an informal poll here on BYC, everybody said pullets. [​IMG]

6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Looks like a pair of them to me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by