1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 Llamas For Sale-wilton Ca

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TGreenhut, Sep 28, 2011.

1. TGreenhut

TGreenhut Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Northern, CA
    We are really trying to sell a couple of llamas ASAP. We have two adult male, intact llamas for sale. One is white, one is black and white. They are friendly and will eat out of your hands. One is halter broke. They were just recently sheared.. They are up to date with all of their shots and worming. Their age is unknown but they are full grown.
    We are located in Wilton, CA. (just south of Elk Grove in Northern California) yOU MUST COME AND PICK THEM UP YOURSELF.
    They go together for $400. They are best friends and never ever fight. Feel free to make an offer!! Email me if interested.
    Here is one of the llamas:
    [​IMG]

2. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Wish you were closer...these guys would be mine! [​IMG]

3. mrpekinduck

mrpekinduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    Ducky Land!
    Quote:Me too he'sso handsome! [​IMG]

4. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I miss my llamas more than any other animal that I have ever owned. I wish I had a place for them. My sub-division yard is just a bit to small. I had 6 llamas when I had to move back into this house. I ended up having to give them away.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by