2 mille fleur hens in N.AL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bisqit&Gravy, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Bisqit&Gravy

Bisqit&Gravy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    My two 1 1/2 yr old old mille fleur hens need a home. These are the two that got beat up by my others. The one that got scalped is much better but still has probably a dime size hole left on her head.
    Both are great layers and very pretty...even after being beat up.

I have nowhere to put them now and no money to build a new area [​IMG] I will be picky with who gets them b/c I don't not want them eaten. Right now they are in a small rabbit cage in my garage and quite happy in there but it's not fair to keep them locked up like that.

2. 11langenkamp_w

11langenkamp_w Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    sidney, ohio
    How much do you want and how much would shipping be to ohio?

3. GrowingonFaithFarm

GrowingonFaithFarm Out Of The Brooder

Jan 10, 2009
    Prospect, TN
    I am in Southern Middle TN about 15 miles from the AL/TN line on I-65. If you are looking to give them a home I would love to have them. I currently have 2 7 month old Mille Fleur's and 6 BB red's she could be housed with. All of our chickens are allowed out to free range and are tame. If you would like a pure bred Delaware, Cookoo Maran, or Speckled Sussex rooster you can take one home with you free of charge as well. They are all 7 months old and the Sussex especially is nicely filled out and very friendly.

Our zip is 38477

4. Bisqit&Gravy

Bisqit&Gravy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Sorry, I won't ship.

5. sben451

sben451 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Anniston, AL
    Where are you located in N. AL?

6. BJ

BJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2007
    I hope you find a good home. This breed is such a treasure. They make a great "house chicken" or a pet for children. They are just as sweet as can be...I wish I lived closer.

7. RedsWhites&Buffs

RedsWhites&Buffs Out Of The Brooder

Aug 18, 2008
    Alabama
    Where in N AL are you located? =]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by