2 Muscovy Drakes about 6 Months Old -- Free to good home. Not for Stewpot

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Jjfester, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Jjfester

Jjfester Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2015
    DuPont, Washington
    I have 2 sweet Muscovy Drake's in need of a loving home and female companionship.

We live in a small town and apparently even though chicken and doves are allowed, Ducks are not. We were told we could keep them as indoor pets, but as they have gotten older it has been harder and harder to get them to come inside at night and they have decided to take up residence in the Chicken Coop to the dismay of the ladies.

We would like to find them a home with adequate female companionship and somewhere they can avoid the stewpot.

After we realized both ducklings were going to be males we had intended to try and trade one for 2 females or rehome one and purchase 2 females, but with not being able to keep them inside at night anymore we instead are trying to find them a good home before the PD comes back and the Humane Society is called.

We are located in WA State between Lacey and Lakewood.

Jessica

Edited to add: They are approximately 6 Months old, were born on June 29, 2016.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. cluck queen

cluck queen Just Hatched

Jun 21, 2016
    I have 2 ducks. They quack when I step foot outside. They're so smart they know my truck and when I pull in all squawk breaks loose haha. I've been trying to find some boys for them. I have two females. And some chooks. Can you ship them? I'm from Texas but would gladly accept them into my farm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by