2 Muskovy hens

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by CTChickenMom, Feb 18, 2012.

1. CTChickenMom

CTChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2009
    SE Connecticut
    I have a black on white Muskovy drake who is lonely for some female company. I will be building a new fenced in area for Martin and his new girls as well as a larger house as Martin is currently by himself. Color isn't important, just Martin's happiness. I am near Norwich, CT. If I am unable to get hens, I will look for eggs.

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    there is a BYCer by call name learycow that lives up there you may try to pm them.

3. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Thank you Miss Lydia for thinking of me!

Chickenmom, I have some Muscovy hens for sale. 2 are chocolate and white, and one is white with a chocolate hat. The white one hatched last August, the other two hatched last October.
    I am located in southern Maine. If you are interested, please send me a PM! Thanks!

4. arherp

arherp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    I am in Louisvillle, KY and have a large flock of all colors that I am selling alot of... email me if something brings you down my way!

5. Chickielady

Chickielady Spiritwood Farms Premium Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    Too bad I am so far away !
    Someone just gave me two beautiful & very serene white hens............and I have no others nor am I a waterfowl person ....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by