2 New Chickens !!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by 6chicks&aduck, Nov 19, 2010.

1. 6chicks&aduck

6chicks&aduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    S E North Dakota
    [​IMG] Yesterday i bought a wyandotte hen , which is black w gold lace out of BLR'S and a light sussex hen very pretty girls !!! i will try to put on pics over the next few days .
    Thank's again janie !!!![​IMG]

2. Ravishaw

Ravishaw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2010
    those wynadottes are pretty. I have 3, and they're so fluffy they're just gorgeous. A little anti-social maybe, but gorgeous.

Two of mine like to hang together. If one is laying an egg, the other will stay in the coop until the first is done, and vice-versa.

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Waiting for pics!

4. 6chicks&aduck

Jul 23, 2009
    S E North Dakota
    ya im having trouble getting them on here from my uploads ,[​IMG] tomarrow i will take some , too cold and windy today

5. 6chicks&aduck

Jul 23, 2009
    S E North Dakota
    got the pics but cant get them on here for some reason arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

6. 6chicks&aduck

Jul 23, 2009
    S E North Dakota
    got them on my face book page fine, but cant get em on here

7. sheilawagner

sheilawagner Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    Pacific NorthWest
    Testing. This is the method I am using to upload pics, and perhaps you can do it too with Facebook being the Source Location.

[​IMG]

Here are the steps.

1) Open your Facebook page on another tab, or window. Or any other photo resource location, such as Flickr, PhotoBucket, etc
    2) Click on the photo you want to upload to BYC.
    3) When it opens up in Facebook, right click on the photo.
    3) Select View Image Info and click on it.
    4) Another window appears showing you the detailed description of the photo you have just selected. Such as Location, Type, Size, Dimensions.
    5) Copy the entire string for Location. For eg. "http: //sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs768.snc4/66850_101500" it will always start with http because it is pointing back to the source location on the web where you have placed your photo. Copying means click "Ctrl C, or Alt C or right mouse click" depending on what type of computer you use.
    6) After you have copied the whole string of letters, go to the BYC page.
    7) Go to your Create Post page.
    8) Click on Img icon.
    9) Paste your entire string within the tags. For eg. [​IMG]

As you are typing in the create message/create post and pasting your strings, you won't see the photograph load here. You will only see the photos load up when you click submit, or when you have finished entering your message and you're in view message mode.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by