2 Nice Buff silkie girls for sale.

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
If anyone is looking for some nice quality buff silkie girls check them out. One is 4 months and I believe it is a pullet (cannot guarentte it though because silkies can fool you) and the other is a 8 month old hen who just started to lay. You can get all the details on my website.

www.sassysilkie.com

Thanks so much! JEN

aaaaaabuffforsale027.jpg

aaaaaabuffforsale019.jpg

Last edited:
how do your girls get so fluffy? i have a hen who is 1 year, and shes the ugliest thing i have ever seen. i MUST buy some of your eggs. lol.

Yes they are pretty pricey, but I will keep them for less than that. I will use them for myself to get more eggies. LOL The older one is $150.00 and the younger one is $100.00. I know that sounds like alot, but its hard to get nice quality buff silkies.
wink.png

I just wanted to add for the person that asked me, These pictures were taken today just before I listed them up for sale.

And the free roosters, If you would like them shipped its usually about 35.00 per bird for shipping plus the boxes are 10.00 each. Hardly worth it for a free bird, but if anyone is close enough to pick them up that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom