2 Olive Egger Roosters Need A New Home NOW!!! PICK-UP ONLY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrycrazy, Jan 26, 2011.

1. poultrycrazy

poultrycrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    :)
    I HAVE to get rid of them. They are 2 Olive Egger roosters that need a new, loving home that wont kill or eat them. We got them from a breeder here in MI who got them from another breeder as eggs, when they hatched they had crooked toes (this doesnt effect them from being able to walk or run and you wouldnt even be able to tell that there toes are crooked from the way they run around like crazy) and she couldnt keep them so she gave them to me. They do great together but absolutley HATE any other rooster. They would do really good with a flock just for the 2 of them or they would do fine if you kept just the 2 of them together. Ive raised them together since chicks and are NOT even close to being agressive towards humans, just other roosters. The reason i have to get rid of them is because they keep ganging up on my maran rooster and he cant defend himself. They are very, VERY beautiful birds. I dont know if they can be used for breeding cuz of there crooked toes but if they can they would make BEAUTIFUL offspring. They are both from a BC Marans hen and a Lavender ameraucana rooster, Pick-up only. PM me if your interested or have any questions! Thanks. These pics are from today but they are a little ragidy from the weather. I put them up for auction cuz i could use the money but i know that there isnt a big need for roosters right now so if no one will offer money then they will just go for free. If i am missing anything please let me know. Thanks for looking.

#1 Black rooster (also my favorite)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When he was younger:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anf the other one:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by