2 pair of Mille Fleur D'Uccle F/S Chas SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickiepoo2, Dec 14, 2008.

1. chickiepoo2

chickiepoo2 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 11, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    I have two pairs of Mille Fleur D'Uccle. I want to keep them but I don't have the time, money, or resources to make a separate coop for them. They are with the big chickens and get harassed too much:( I do have picures.....however I can not get them to upload in BYC and I didn't have to time sign up for photobucket! I can email photos though. $20/pair but would prefer to trade for hatching eggs....Something unique, dark or different. I'd like some of those EE, auracana or even Marans eggs.....I'd pay the remaining difference as well. I'd prefer pickup but I suppose I could ship. It would take me a little longer b/c I'd have to order boxes!

2. bbody383

bbody383 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 27, 2007
    DeLeon, Texas
    I sent you an email.

3. chickiepoo2

Nov 11, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    I emailed you back. Did you get the photos. I'm not sure it all went through as it should normally...

4. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    What does shipping larger birds run, anyway? Maybe someone on here could sell a couple of boxes so you wouldnt have to order a large quantity. I would be interested in them, but would have to ship to Tx. I dont have any eggs to trade right now.......all my girls have gone on strike with the whacked weather.

5. chickiepoo2

Nov 11, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    I've never shipped so I don't really know. It would take me a little time to research and get boxes etc. I don't seem to find many people in my area here on BYC.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by