2 Pairs White Bantam Cochins- OH/PA line

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bluebellsilkiecritters, Feb 19, 2008.

1. bluebellsilkiecritters

bluebellsilkiecritters Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2008
    I will ship - I have pics but Didn't want to post as they are of the Birds In Show Condition and they have been in the breeding Pen - I have two pairs - they are both just over a year - laying They have never received ratings lower then 1 (they were in 3 shows) - I have decided not to do cochins and need the space for new stock --I will take 50.00 a pair plus 55.00 for s/h . I drive a 40 mile RT to ship from PA -I will ship as soon as here in Ohio we have two days of 40 degrees. these are good quality birds despite having been in the breeding pen- I also have an extra Roo that I will add to either for 15. 00 extra shipping cost-Paypal or Postal Money Order - I am in Hubbard Ohio(44425) which is next to Sharon PA I ship from Transfer PA
    (16154)

2. red_raider_64

red_raider_64 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2007
    Stephenville Texas
  3. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Darn, I am only about 41 miles from you. I don't suppose you have any less nice hens or pullets? I spent most my chicken budget on eggs. I'd love to get one or two more hens or pullets...

Nice to know there is someone close by!

4. bluebellsilkiecritters

bluebellsilkiecritters Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2008
    this is pretty much the only laying stock I will be selling this year- I had a bad hatch year -- what I would be willing to do is meet you half way for drop off - the roos must go with the hens - Since I am not doing this breed at all - I am also trying to avoid an eggbid auction-Meeting you would make them way more affordable and i'll give you the extra roo - These are unrealted pairs and the extra roo is not related either.

Red for their age and quality this is an excellant price- I will try to post pics if my daughter gets over here with her camera - the show pics do not demonstrate being in the breeding pen - to show these they would need reconditioning - I do not want to misrep them and if your state requires health statements etc..I just do not have the time -
    I am starting the show season March 1 st.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by