2 Polish/Silkie pullets, Claimed Already, thanks!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cicene mete, Jun 29, 2010.

1. cicene mete

cicene mete Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2008
    Someone took all three pullets, so thanks to everyone who showed interest! Does anyone know how to delete these threads? I hate to jam up the board with unnecessary pages.

I have two beautifully laced Polish/Silkie crosses. They hatched from eggs that were sent to us by mistake (long story), and as much as we would like to keep them, we have too many chickens as it is.

I believe they are both pullets, but they are approximately 14 weeks old, and so I'm not 100% certain (but neither one has a comb or waddles). The lighter colored one is slightly larger, but I'm not sure if that means anything about gender. They have five toes on each of their feathered feet. Both are very friendly, especially the darker one. I would prefer it if they went together, as they are used to each other's company. In fact, if someone could take these two as well as the Ameraucana I listed separately, that would be perfect. All three have been vaccinated against Marek's disease.

I am located in Belchertown, MA, near Three Rivers. Pick up would be ideal, but we might be able to arrange a drop-off if you are very close by.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  2. dsowens15

dsowens15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Winchester, TN
    they actually look a lot better then i would expect. I wish I could take them off your hands but I`m sorry:( I already have to many for what space i have

3. cicene mete

cicene mete Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2008
    Someone asked me for a close-up of the darker one, so here it is: [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by