2 Roos & a Hen ?

MommaHen2797

In the Brooder
Aug 8, 2020
So these are my babies! They came from RIR Hen and a Sebright Bantam or one of the other RIR cockerels. The two brown ones ( Big Red and Little Red) are very friendly and want to be picked up all the time. The white one is a Scardy Cat! So I think the 2 on the left are Roos and the little one is a Hen. What do you think? These are my first chickens to ever raise. I’d love advice 🐣

Attachments

• 456DC18A-4C13-4A5E-B7D2-4228CBE34DFC.jpeg
    456DC18A-4C13-4A5E-B7D2-4228CBE34DFC.jpeg
    562.6 KB · Views: 15
So these are my babies! They came from RIR Hen and a Sebright Bantam or one of the other RIR cockerels. The two brown ones ( Big Red and Little Red) are very friendly and want to be picked up all the time. The white one is a Scardy Cat! His name is Me. Peabody. So I think the 2 on the left are Roos and the little one is a Hen. What do you think? These are my first chickens to ever raise. I’d love advice 🐣

A pullet is a hen under one year of age.
It doesn't matter much if you say hen, we get your meaning.
I still prefer to use those terms, but that's just me.
I have one just like Napoleon :lol: He chases around my giant Orpington and won't let him mount the ladies or get in the coop at night. So most all the babies I hatch out of my flock are his:) Here is Mr. Wax one of his sons View attachment 2291446
Cute boy.

Back
Top Bottom