2 Roosters near Saratoga NY

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by emanzi75, Oct 3, 2012.

1. emanzi75

emanzi75 New Egg

Jul 8, 2012
    Ballston Lake, NY
    I have 2 roosters that where supposed to be hens! They're about 4 months old. We were going to keep them, even though our town does not allow roosters...but in the past few weeks they have become SO LOUD, all day long and very aggressive towards each other. We are kinda new to the world of chickens so I'm not sure what their breeds are. If anyone is interested in either, I can post pics...Thanks!

Liz

2. emanzi75

emanzi75 New Egg

Jul 8, 2012
    Ballston Lake, NY
    OK..I think I just figured out how to post photos! LOL Here are my two little guys that need a nice home! The speckled Roo is only aggressive towards the other boy, when provoked..otherwise he is pretty mellow with my girls!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Trishkabob

Trishkabob Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2010
    Schuylerville, NY
    hi emanzi,
    this is a longshot but we are trying to help a friend rehome a hen (she is getting severely pecked) and we can't take another. Any interest? Our friend lives in Saratoga. I can get more info, maybe a photo if you're at all interested.
    Trish

4. TheNuttyChick

TheNuttyChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2012
    CT
    Have you found homes for them? I know this is an older post, but had to ask.

5. emanzi75

emanzi75 New Egg

Jul 8, 2012
    Ballston Lake, NY
    Yes, I did find a nice home for them...thank you for asking.

6. TheNuttyChick

TheNuttyChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2012
    CT
    Oh good, I'm glad they did find a good home then.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by