2 Serama cockerels and 1 roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Dec 26, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    First up for sale is Rocky, He was hatched August 15th,2011. He is from Zoomummzy's eggs. He weighs in at 16oz as of tonight. He has barred hackle feathers and Spangled body feathers. very sweet boy! $15

[​IMG]

Next is little Andre.. this one is going to hurt me to sell but I have decided not to get into frizzles.. He was hatched August 15th,2011 he is also from Zoomummzy eggs and his father is Amadeus. I do not have a current weight on him but I can get him on the scale tomorrow but I do know he is tiny! He is Buff Columbian! $15

[​IMG]

and last but not least is Beau. I have not one clue what color to call him.. He comes from a local woman named Kathleen. He is full brother to the boy in my avitar (Austin). He does have 1 bar on each of his Sikle feathers and DOES carry the Barred/Crele gene! He is a May hatchling and is about 21oz. He will need work and I am willing to GIVE him away!

[​IMG]

How I would like to do this, is if you are interested in one of these beautiful boys, click on the "Bid" button and PM me with which boy you are interested in. At this point in time of the year I can not ship due to cold temps but I CAN hold whichever boy you want until spring with a deposite. If you are local we can make arrangements to pick up or meet somewhere!

Thank you for looking

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  2. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Andre has been SOLD and is going to his new home this weekend.

3. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    All birds have just been sold and will be going to their new homes next weekend.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by