2 sets of 6+ BBS Silkie Eggs For Sale - $15 + shipping from your zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hi, I have 6 blue, black, splash silkie eggs for sale. Payment is by money order, and I'm trusting that you will send the payment. Please post sold to this thread or reply to it if you have any questions.
smile.png
Due to shipping out west, my eggs are now $15 plus shipping from your zipcode. Please email me with your zipcode and I will get a shipping quote for you. Thanks!

Pictures of my birds with show results: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=228499

Chick pictures hatched from my eggs:

6136_072.jpg

6136_070.jpg

6136_066.jpg

My black girls have just started laying so you have a chance at some pretty babies. Two of my girls have single combs, but the two splash roosters have the correct walnut combs. I want to let everyone know that somehow I have a recessive white gene in my flock, so you may get white chicks. The chicks I had hatch out a week ago are mostly blue and one splash/white.

Here is the thread on the recessive white gene: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=225068

Chicks
monarc23 hatched: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=223886

Last edited:
Quote:
I can send them to you. I don't want these eggs to go to waste. Maybe a dozen for 6 of your buff or bbs eggs in the spring? I'm not raising anymore chicks this year.

I think one of my pullets is a roo that I bought from you.

Quote:
I can send them to you. I don't want these eggs to go to waste. Maybe a dozen for 6 of your buff or bbs eggs in the spring? I'm not raising anymore chicks this year.

OK, we can trade. That would be great. Pullet is a Roo? Oh, Nooo! I am sooo sorry! I can replace him with a her as soon as I get another SQ Buff girl. Let's trade eggs.
smile.png
PM me for my address. Also, can you send me a pic of the one that turned out to be a Roo? I may want to buy him back.
smile.png

Quote:

OK, we can trade. That would be great. Pullet is a Roo? Oh, Nooo! I am sooo sorry! I can replace him with a her as soon as I get another SQ Buff girl. Let's trade eggs.
smile.png
PM me for my address. Also, can you send me a pic of the one that turned out to be a Roo? I may want to buy him back.
smile.png

We sure can trade eggs once the girls lay me eggs. I had a splash girl and a blue girl go broody and a splash hen just hatched out chicks. Could I send you six eggs and six eggs? That way I could guarantee that the're fresh.

I'm not positive that the girl is a boy, but the comb is turning a darker mulberry color and its "voice" sounds lower. But it may just be a fastmaturing pullet.
smile.png
I'll PM you then with pictures then. Apricot is filling out so nicely!

wait is it 20 + shipping or 20 including shipping? i really want silkies and have tried to get some... but none of the eggs hatched. outta like 10. and i cant find any for cheaper prices than like 40 for 12 eggs.

It's $20 including shipping, but for members who live outwest, I need you to add $3 for shipping costs.
hmm.png
It costs more to send west. Thanks~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom