1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

2 sex links pullets: 1 red, 1 black. Northern Il. Lake Co.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by All about the EGG, Aug 26, 2008.

1. We have two very pretty pullets to sell. I bought them April 18, they were a week old then. They have been laying for a couple weeks now. We get medium to jumbo eggs from them. Sometimes one a day! These have been handled quite a bit, they are people friendly, they are accustomed to a run, but also like free range as well. Originally we bought five planning to lose two. Well, here we have five! They were fed 100% Kent Chic Go, and now they get 50% Chic Go and 50% Xtra egg from Kent. The Chic Go has Amprolium.

Prefer pick up or can meet. Can ship as well. These are good, healthy, and strong. I dont see any issue shipping.

We frequent the Central Wisconsin area, next trip is mid September. Whitewater, Fort Atkinson, Madison, Portage, Adams, Nekoosa all in our area. Pay now, I can meet you in the area.

$25 for the pair, will not split!

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Wish I live closer.... I once lived in Milwaukee years ago.... alas, I'm still waiting for my chicks to lay in the next couple of weeks.

3. leasmom

leasmom Songster

May 25, 2008
    How much is shipping?

4. Give me your zip. I will check regs from the USPS. Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: