2 Silkie Roos (6 months old) in Southern NH

nbelval

Chirping
7 Years
May 10, 2012
Southern NH
Meet Taun Taun and Wonton, Two white (with a little red leakage) Roos that are looking for love and are very available. I prefer them to not be food.
They can go together (they get along very well) or separate. We got three silkie chicks this spring and all turned out to be male, our small flock is getting way overbred with three Roos!
Will meet at a public place in Keene, NH or Rindge, NH.
I can also remove their “beaky blinders” of you prefer. We were trying to limit their vision enough to give the girls a chance to get away!
Thanks for looking!
Nicole
E68DF050-7BD4-43DC-9973-0E8722B6BFBF.jpeg
24852EA7-0E88-4ED0-A910-AB8B9E9062BD.jpeg
9420018D-F210-4B45-8003-4D6DE7C82174.jpeg

Hi cute roosters you got. I'm quite interested in them and not for food. Perhaps we can come to agreement if they are still available?

They still are, what we’re you thinking of? Did you mean in location? Cause the Roos are free! LOL just need a good home.

Meet Taun Taun and Wonton, Two white (with a little red leakage) Roos that are looking for love and are very available. I prefer them to not be food.
They can go together (they get along very well) or separate. We got three silkie chicks this spring and all turned out to be male, our small flock is getting way overbred with three Roos!
I can also remove their “beaky blinders” of you prefer. We were trying to limit their vision enough to give the girls a chance to get away!
Thanks for looking!
Nicole
View attachment 1916838 View attachment 1916839 View attachment 1916836
Sorry I am new to this page but I am interested in them
Thanks for looking!
Nicole
View attachment 1916838 View attachment 1916839 View attachment 1916836
They still are, what we’re you thinking of? Did you mean in location? Cause the Roos are free! LOL just need a good home.

Yes the location and shipping. Sorry for not being clear on that.

Back
Top Bottom