2 silkie roos in need of new homes in WNY.

CherylR

Chirping
11 Years
Sep 23, 2011
Western NY
Hi...we are in the Cassadaga/Jamestown area of WNY, and need to re-home two nice, silkie boys. They were hatched last summer and have been happy and healthy within my mixed flock. However, my husband just can't handle the crowing any longer (I have 5 other boys, so I guess I can't blame him) so in order to live in peace and harmony, lol, I have to find these guys a new happy home.
"Mr. Rumples" is all black, rump-less, and has a nice smooth comb; "Floyd" is mostly black with light-grey under-feathers...not sure what he would be considered as far as coloring goes. If you are interested, I'll be happy to get a few photos for your consideration. Both of these guys are well-mannered, and the all black guy is especially protective of one of my hens that has little ones, which is helpful when I let them out in the yard. Thanks for your considetation! These boy's parents are both from Catdance Silkies.
Please let me know if you would like to see photos or have any questions, thanks!

Last edited:
You should also try on Facebook silkies for sale in the us.. You can advertise as free if you want.. Mentioning they are from cat dance may help too;) you will need pics if you go that route

Back
Top Bottom