2 week old black an blue orpington chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jimmythechicken, Jun 24, 2011.

1. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    we have 20-30 black orpington chicks that are 2 weeks old an another 20 that are1 week old an split to lavender.they are 5$ each.we have 4 blue orpington chicks that are 7$ each.5 1 week old lavenders that are 6$ an 2 silkie chicks that are8$.they are all straitrun an pick up only we will drive 30 mins to meet you if buying more then 12 chicks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. crazyeggs

crazyeggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2011
    Vermont
    Oh how cute!!! I wish I lived closer
    Do you sell hatching eggs?

3. jimmythechicken

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    we are done selling eggs till maybe the fall.last weekend we were driving throughtvt pm me an i will send you a persons email in nh who sells great orpington hatching eggs some are 75% english is like 65$ for a dozen shiped

4. crazyeggs

May 18, 2011
    Vermont
    Quote:I wish I had known that you would be in VT I would definitely had seen if we could have met and gotten some chicks from you. I will be on the lookout this fall/next spring for your eggs.
    I believe I know the person and have the email already and hope to get some eggs from her next spring. The last I knew she was moving things around and wouldnÂ’t have any eggs for a while.

5. little blue

little blue Chillin' with my Orps

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    how low in vt are you.she is moving around her birds right now they are great looking my daughter bought 1 black roo a year old 2 black hens 16 weeks old.1 blue roo 16 weeks old an 3 blue hens 16 weeks old an she has 15 chicks from her bought 8 an hatched 7 on her own.if you live low we can meet you in springfield mass about 1 hr from lower vt.these chicks are not from the english orps but are very nice birds.didn't relize i was i my daughters acount hahaha

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  6. crazyeggs

May 18, 2011
    Vermont
    I am in the middle of the state. It is a 3 1/2 hour drive to Springfield Mass [​IMG]

7. jimmythechicken

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    never mind then hahaha we will keep in touch if we sell eggs this fall.

8. crazyeggs

May 18, 2011
    Vermont
    Quote:Great! I have some eggs in the incubator now from another BYCer and hopefully these take this time. I have been on the lookout to find someone closer for less travel time shipping.

9. themenagerie

themenagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2011
    Hi Jimmy,

Any chance you have some blue orpington pullets? i'm in mass and can come pick up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by