1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 week old Easter Eggers from Meyer with PICS

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by SeaChick, Mar 31, 2008.

1. SeaChick

SeaChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    Southern Maine
    Just for fun, 'cause I know everyone likes pics.... plus a couple of questions:

Here are my 2 EEs...... they are amazingly friendly (Fatima hops right in your hand when you reach into the brooder) and very tiny!

1) I have some concerns that Lillith (the black one) is a roo..... just the body shape I guess.

2) Can anyone tell me what they are going to look like when they grow up, based on your own chicks?

Fatima:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lillith:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  2. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    I know nothing about chickens but just wanted you to know that the black one is GORGEOUS!!

3. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    They are the most character-filled chick faces I've seen in a long time! The muffs (?) just kill me. But I don't have EE's, so I can't guess what they'll look like as hens. I'd love to have EE's, so keep us posted with what they look like as they fill out.

4. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    My Sissy chick looked just like your Fatima when she was little:
    [​IMG]
    Cuties you have there!

5. SeaChick

SeaChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    Southern Maine
    Thanks!
    Yeah, Fatima especially has the most adorable and expressive face: those big poufy cheeks kill me! When she drinks she gets her "beard" wet and the other chicks come and try to drink the water off it. She looks so put out! Hilarious.....
    Sissy is gorgeous!

So... you don't think Lillith's lankiness is roo-ish, huh?
    Stacey

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by