2 week old guinea Keet with slipped tendon

VansBantams

In the Brooder
Jan 1, 2017
I have two,two week old Guinea Keets with the same problem. I want to put them into some sort of sling or chair but I don’t have any instructions on how to make one. Were not sure if the tendon is even in place. This is what we have so far.
Please share your ideas and what I should do with them to try to get the tendon into place.

Attachments

• D7E2A417-E6DA-4FDC-AC46-4835495149DD.jpeg
    D7E2A417-E6DA-4FDC-AC46-4835495149DD.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 54
I have two,two week old Guinea Keets with the same problem. I want to put them into some sort of sling or chair but I don’t have any instructions on how to make one. Were not sure if the tendon is even in place. This is what we have so far.
Please share your ideas and what I should do with them to try to get the tendon into place.
Do a search on the Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures forum. The treatment is the same for chicks, poults or keets when it comes to a slipped tendon. Guineas are more susceptible to leg injuries as their legs are very fragile.

Do you think when they have a slipped tendon their toes curl? I am not sure that is what I have now if that is the case.

Back
Top Bottom