2 weeks an still no answer!?!?!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by jackrooster, Nov 8, 2010.

1. jackrooster

jackrooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2010
    Maine
    I sent my deposit in to Holderread 2 weeks ago today and i still havent got an email phome call nothing back?? Should i Be worried??

2. D'Angelo N Va.

D'Angelo N Va. Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2009
    have you called them???? did you send check, certified funds, or M.O.?

3. jackrooster

jackrooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2010
    Maine
    No because the said the best to get in touch is through e mail ......and i sent in a check.....

4. DaveP

DaveP Out Of The Brooder

Nov 30, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I do not recall getting confirmation of my orders last year when I sent them, but my deposit was cashed and I got my babies just fine. They are wonderful people but they are extremely busy.

5. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Don't worry. They are extremely busy, all the time. If you are concerned enough to post here, I would call, but again, I wouldn't worry. I had a deposit that sat with them for almost a year. It was originally for an order of goslings that they usually don't offer, but they didn't get enough hatched to send any out, so I let the deposit sit till there were adults available, but by then I had changed my mind and wanted something else. They didn't lose track of my deposit.

6. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Holderread's is a reputable company. Not fly by night. The quality of their ducks is really good too. Chiilax [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by