1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 white silkie hens and a splash roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by usalbrechts, Apr 22, 2009.

1. usalbrechts

usalbrechts Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2007
    south east MI
    I have 2 white silkie hens (about 2 years old) very good broody mommies (broody as I write). They hatched out 6 babies last spring. I also have a beautiful splash roo who will be one in june. He is one of the babies hatched out from eggs I bought to have them lay on last spring. My life just keeps getting more and more busy with working and now taking college classes. I find that I am having a hard time keeping up with the chickens and don't want to accidently end up with more babies!! They are trying!! I have a picture of the girls and will post one of Blue tomorrow. I live near AnnArbor Michigan. I don't want to ship them, I would like to have someone come and get them from me. I would only charge 15$ for all of them.

[​IMG]

2. bayouranch

bayouranch New Egg

Apr 22, 2009
    They really are beautiful!!

I would love them, but live in Mississippi.

If you decide to ship them, I would love to pay for the extra cost and trouble.

thanks

3. RooptyDoo

RooptyDoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    I want them but I live in IL. You wouldnt happen to be coming down here anytime soon would you? [​IMG]

4. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

pm'd you.

5. LauraSBale

LauraSBale Chillin' With My Peeps

are they still available?

6. usalbrechts

usalbrechts Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2007
    south east MI
    I have someone lined up for the silkies. Thanks for the interest.

7. Felicia

Felicia Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Michigan
    If the deal with the other person falls through, I would like to buy them. Please pm me if the become available [​IMG]

8. LauraSBale

LauraSBale Chillin' With My Peeps

PM'd you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by