2 Wonderful Hens for Free in SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fluffhead, May 28, 2008.

1. fluffhead

fluffhead Out Of The Brooder

Dec 5, 2007
    Berkeley, CA
    Hi, everyone....

You may have been following my ongoing saga in this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=41186

I
    now have received an additional letter from a neighbor telling me that my chicken noise is intolerable. I am, unfortunately, forced to give my 2 beloved hens away.

I have a wonderful Ameraucana, about one year of age, who lays 6 days a week. With her is her best friend, an Araucana/Astralorp mix, who is 8 years old and doesn't lay anymore. They are bonded and must go together.

I am totally in love with these girls and am devastated to give them away. So, I will only give them to someone who will promise to treat them very well.

Please e-mail me, or reply to this thread if you are interested.

Thank you.

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. fluffhead

Dec 5, 2007
    Berkeley, CA
    I want to add, I will give you 40 lbs of organic feed, feeder, waterer...

3. Jolyn

Jolyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    Oh i'm so sorry this is happening.

I have new babies and i'm not sure they would do very well here with nine youngens. I hope you find someone soon.

4. fluffhead

Dec 5, 2007
    Berkeley, CA
    Thank you for the good wishes.

5. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    If you do not find any one closer, I am two hours south of you. If you are willing to bring them down, or meet my husband in Gilroy, I would take good care of them. I currently have 8 hens. 4 that are 6 years old, two 10 week olds, and the other two I am not sure of their ages as one was a rescue and the other just started living here.

6. fluffhead

Dec 5, 2007
    Berkeley, CA
    Thank you so much. I would be willing to deliver them, and will definitely contact you if I don't find someone close by. Do you have an e-mail address or other good way to contact you?

7. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    I am so sorry you can not keep your hens [​IMG] you may click on my email link below my avatar if you need to.

8. fluffhead

Dec 5, 2007
    Berkeley, CA
    Hi everyone, just bumping this message for the morning folks...

9. fluffhead

Dec 5, 2007
    Berkeley, CA
    just bumping again... sorry to be obnoxious... just wanting to get this over with... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by