2 Wonderful Hens for Free in SF Bay Area

fluffhead

In the Brooder
12 Years
Dec 5, 2007
Berkeley, CA
Hi, everyone....

You may have been following my ongoing saga in this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=41186

I
now have received an additional letter from a neighbor telling me that my chicken noise is intolerable. I am, unfortunately, forced to give my 2 beloved hens away.

I have a wonderful Ameraucana, about one year of age, who lays 6 days a week. With her is her best friend, an Araucana/Astralorp mix, who is 8 years old and doesn't lay anymore. They are bonded and must go together.

I am totally in love with these girls and am devastated to give them away. So, I will only give them to someone who will promise to treat them very well.

Please e-mail me, or reply to this thread if you are interested.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Oh i'm so sorry this is happening.

I have new babies and i'm not sure they would do very well here with nine youngens. I hope you find someone soon.

If you do not find any one closer, I am two hours south of you. If you are willing to bring them down, or meet my husband in Gilroy, I would take good care of them. I currently have 8 hens. 4 that are 6 years old, two 10 week olds, and the other two I am not sure of their ages as one was a rescue and the other just started living here.

Thank you so much. I would be willing to deliver them, and will definitely contact you if I don't find someone close by. Do you have an e-mail address or other good way to contact you?

I am so sorry you can not keep your hens
sad.png
you may click on my email link below my avatar if you need to.

Hi
I live in the Sacramento area and would be happy to take them for you, my 2 hens would love the company I am sure.
Let me know if you do not find anyone closer, might want to put them on Craigs list.

Karyn [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom