2 Young Roosters

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by BrendaJ, Aug 2, 2013.

1. BrendaJ

BrendaJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2012
    Oregon
    2 Young cockerels - hatched the beginning of April. PM me if interested - Thanks ( location - Oregon )
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] ***** UPDATE**** Buff Orph has been rehomed :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  2. chooks4life

chooks4life Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2013
    Australia
    @juli214:

Noticed you asked many people for pm's if their advertised roosters are still available. You must have a lot of hens! Or maybe a lot of dinners planned...? ;)

I've actually seen some folks advertise 'rooster removal services' for '$15 per bird' --- get paid to eat someone's birds! Not a bad gig.

Not implying that's what you're doing, lol, if people want their roosters gone there's every chance they'l be eaten and if you're seeking homegrown meals there's nothing wrong with that. Best wishes.

3. BrendaJ

Sep 1, 2012
    Oregon
    I am looking to re home the Roo's not get more :) I already re homed the Buff Orph now have 1 more that needs rehomed. Just asked people to PM if they were interested in the young roo's I had. There are a lot of people that do take free Roo's for dinner but im not one of them. I agree with you - nothing wrong with home grown chicken/cockerels - way more healthier than store bought for sure. Have a great day [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. juli214

juli214 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 5, 2013
    here you got me

5. chooks4life

Apr 8, 2013
    Australia
    @BrendaJ: the post was to Juli214. ;) Have a great day too, everyone.

6. BrendaJ

Sep 1, 2012
    Oregon
    aaahh - I see lol, I was so confused [​IMG] but guess that's what I get for being on here when I was sleep deprived :) :)

7. chooks4life

Apr 8, 2013
    Australia
    I know all about sleep deprivation. >:[
    lol!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by