20+ bantam hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Dec 6, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

$20 total shipping Included.....These will mostly be sizzles
    I will inlcude many extras. I have 2 frizzled Sizzle hens One black one blue, 2 blue smooth sizzle hens, 2 splash silkie hens (not sure if they are laying, but could be) covered by a blue birchen (smooth) roo.

I also have
    OEGB in barred, brown/red, spangle
    Mottled bantam cochins,
    frizzle bantam cochins (frizzle white roo covering smooth white and mottled hens)
    Split Black lavenders bantam cochins. (split black roo covering Lavender hens)

Depending on what lays I can include some of any breed I have.

More pic's can be seen at www.bantamchickens.webs.com

Just let me know what breeds you don't want me to include.

Total of this morning to choose from

OEGB barred 6
    OEGB spangle/brownred 2
    Serama (pet Quality Pullet eggs) 2
    Sizzle 9
    Lav bantam cochin 2
    Frizz bantam cochin 2

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  2. Chickie'sMoma

Chickie'sMoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Rochester, NH
    just curious, how much would the shipping be for these? is it included in the costs or is it separate (it is not marked)

thanks!

3. pamperedpoultry

Chickie'sMoma :

just curious, how much would the shipping be for these? is it included in the costs or is it separate (it is not marked)

thanks!

Shipping is included...[​IMG]

4. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Do you think they would be ok to ship to indiana? Would you take a money order or paypal only?

5. pamperedpoultry

Quote:should be fine to ship to you, I can take a MO but I would need to recieve it before I ship. If you would like to do that just PM me and we'll work out something. I'd need to save another batch for you these would be too old by the time I recieve the MO, but thats not a problem. Thanks

6. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    I was just looking at your site.

Do you have any Serama eggs that you could include instead of any OEGB??

Thanks!

7. pamperedpoultry

I should have just a couple, I only have one hen laying and she's only been laying for about a month, I've set some in my incubator and the eggs she laid toward the end of me collecting were fertile, but the first couple were not. These are pet quaility seramas in my opinion but would be happy to include any if she lays, I think I may have 1 right now.

8. pamperedpoultry

AS OF TONIGHT 12/8 This is the eggs I have
    OEGB barred 6
    OEGB spangle/brownred 2
    Serama (pet Quality Pullet eggs) 2
    Sizzle 7
    Lav bantam cochin 2
    Frizz bantam cochin 1
    Total of 20 eggs
    I can ship as early as tomorrow if I recieve payment by tonight or early in the morning

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  9. osukrazykate

osukrazykate Chillin' With My Peeps

So are all of these eggs possibly mixed, or do you have the breeds separated?

10. pamperedpoultry

They are all seperated except the OEGB spangle and brownreds I have a trio of each housed together but all the ones I've hatched from them have been pure colors. The Rest are all seperated.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by