20 bbs an lavender orpington chicks shipping included

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by little blue, Feb 18, 2012.

1. little blue

little blue Chillin' with my Orps

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    we have a bbs pen with english an american lines we have 4 black hens 4 blue hens with 3 roos we have 2 blue roos an 2 black roos an rotate them.we breed for size standard an temperment.we also have a lavender pen that we are working with we got most of them from a breeder in ga who got there stock from green fire farms.the first batch will be ready to ship the first week of april.we will ship on monday or tuesday.shipping is included heat pads an box is included in the price.we will try to send a few extras if we have them.you will get blacks,blues,lavenders an maybe a splash or 2.you can pm me with any questions we accept paypal thank you for looking

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  2. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Aww all your Orpies look great! Eddie really is a handsome boy!!
    :)

3. jandrusrn

jandrusrn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2012
    This is making me completely nuts. I absolutely must have them. Now, if any one of you would please send a note to the man of the house.... AND to the Long Beach City Council, it would be very appreciated.

I just love the Orpingtons! I'm super sure they'll be in with the next couple hens I get..... please oh please oh please...[​IMG]

Jane

4. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    hahaha they are a sweet breed i am little blues dad she has a rooster that waits out front for the bus with her.an when she gets home he runs out to get her a few time he has tried to get on the bus with her.she gives her birds lots of love they are all very sweet.she calls them all her babies lol

5. little blue

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]here are a few pics of my chicks that just hatched

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. themenagerie

themenagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2011
    Hey littleblue - If you are interested in smaller orders, I'd really like some Blue pullets, but I can't use 20 of them. I bought two hens from you last summer.

7. jandrusrn

jandrusrn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2012
    I'm in the same coop (as it were) but..... anxiously waiting for an answer..... [​IMG]

8. foxgapchickens

foxgapchickens Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    Maryland
    Beautiful birds!

9. little blue

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    thanks

10. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    i am little blues dad if you are doing local pick ups we will sell less chicks just pm her or me an let us know what you are looking for

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by