20+ Blue/Black/Splash Jersey Giant Day Old Chicks (Auction) Will Ship May 29th!!!

TaylorHobbyFarms

Songster
9 Years
Dec 2, 2010
This auction is for 20+ Blue/Black/Splash Jersey Giant day old chicks. These chicks will hatch on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 and will ship Express Mail on the same day for a flat rate of $50.00 unless you elect for pick-up. Pick-ups must be made within one (1) week of hatch date. If you order other chicks from us on the same date, there will only be one flat rate of $50.00 for all chicks ordered, no limit. Check out chicks available at our website or check our other auctions to make a great deal on this combined shipping. Right now we are starting our auctions at less than one-half of the original Web Store prices at our website.

We have two separate flocks of Jersey Giants, both of which are covered by a Blue Jersey Giant rooster. We have twelve blue, splash and black hens. We strive for show quality and in February of 2012 our Blue Jersey Giant received Best of Breed at the Dalton Show. That being said, all chicks hatched can not be guaranteed to be show quality, but we are doing our best to reach this goal.

We are NPIP Certified and have had our flocks tested for both Avian Influenza and Pullorum. We also offer a guarantee on our chicks, though shipping charges are nonrefundable. Please see our website at www.taylorhobbyfarms.us for more details and testimonials or pm us with questions.

This auction will end Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 10:00 p.m. EST. Please bid by reply to this post. Bidding starts at $50.00, shipping charges of $50.00 (Express Mail) not to be included in the bid price. Paypal payment must be made within twenty-four hours of the close of auction by payment to [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi David,

No offense, but starting at $2.50 each, I don't think they are expensive at all. Take a look around for quality Blue Jersey Giants and you will see why I charge $6 each at my website...and they're cute!!!

You probably don't want to know what I charge for my Buff/Gold/Blue Laced Brahmas.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom