20 Button Quail eggs, $15 includes shipping-SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CalicoFarm, Sep 8, 2009.

1. CalicoFarm

CalicoFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    North East Alabama
    I have 20 eggs from today, $15 includes shipping. I have a few pics on my page. Post sold and I will send PayPal info. Thanks!

2. CalicoFarm

Feb 5, 2009
    North East Alabama
    These are still available if anyone wants them.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Doesn't seem to be much interest in buttons right now. I had some listed on ebay (they ALWAYS sell on ebay!) and they didn't sell. I hope you sell yours, I'm going to give my birds a treat I think [​IMG]

4. CalicoFarm

Feb 5, 2009
    North East Alabama
    Yes, it looks that way, just as mine have really started back to laying. I think I have a couple that are laying twice a day. [​IMG] I have a Pomeranian that gets the occasional cracked one, he may be in for a real treat soon.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  5. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I just added 4 new girls to my flock, and they are loving this cool weather! All summer long, people were beating down the door (so to speak) for button eggs, and I barely had any. Now I have tons, and no one wants them. If I had any room for more birds, I'd swap ya! [​IMG]

6. CalicoFarm

Feb 5, 2009
    North East Alabama
    I know what you mean. I've been buying eggs to hatch so I can add different bloodlines to what I already have, these things are addicting. [​IMG]

7. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Who did you get your starters from? Mine came from Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain, with one df blueface that came from marie_martin. I believe AK Button Mama has Mrs. AK's original flock now. [​IMG] Not like I'm interested or anything [​IMG]

8. CalicoFarm

Feb 5, 2009
    North East Alabama
    My originals came from someone in Arkansas. Don't remember their name. It was before I found BYC.

9. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    This is probably a stupid question but how far can you ship them?
    could you send them to Australia or would they have to be quarantined or something, i know it would take a long time but you might get some hatch i suppose [​IMG]
    I am having a really hard time finding people who sell button quail here and i realy want some [​IMG]

10. CalicoFarm

Feb 5, 2009
    North East Alabama
    That's a good question. Maybe someone that has done it will answer, because I have no clue. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by