$20 incls shipping for dozen your choice.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Promiselandfarm, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Okay up on egg orders and hatching so far now everyone is starting to lay so again we have eggs for sale. $20 includes shipping and a dozen plus a few extras. I finally just broke down and let my teenage son play with the camera and he took the pictures. It has been raining and wet so please over look that. You can mix and match your eggs RIR~pure and/or Bar Rock~pure or Jersey Giant there are some Black Star girls in there so no positive pure on them. This is shipping price is not for Hawaii or Alaska shipping would be more.

Sorry forgot pics [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    not sure what he did to get all of the to come to the edge of the fence but it does make ones eyes go fuzzy.

MO~Money Order is okay just pm me but will not send eggs until money is received however, still will send only fresh eggs
    Paypal~also okay [email protected] for that
    I will not ship out unless I payment
    thanks for looking

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  2. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Please note we are a small family farm and do not have tons of one breed but several different breeds. We usually only have 20-25 max on any given breed(*and I am very lucky to have that my husband just stated no new chicken breeds [​IMG] , but then we have ventured into duck [​IMG]so I don't blame him). Wish I could fill those huge orders but just don't have that many of one breed.
    Feel free to look about our photobucket album it contains most all of our animals on good and bad days and our farm. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v193/promiselandfarm/ Please just do not use our photos without permission

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by