20 silkies for $80 in SE Ohio!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nupine, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I have 13 silkie chicks, 6 3 month old silkie chickens, and 1 8 month old silkie roo. All are bearded white. They are so cute and all very healthy. One 3 month old has a crooked beak, and 2 have single combs. The chicks are in my walk in closet and I need to find them a home. $80 all to good home. All are direct brothers and sisters because I only have 1 pair of silkies. The hen is laying everyday. I am located in the ohio valley [southeast] near Woodsfield.

2. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    Hello.
    I too live in SE Ohio...not too far from you. If you cannot find homes for all of them, I would be interested in a few of them. Could you make any of them a breeding pair?
    Lori

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  3. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I have a 8 month old roo that is unrelated to everyone else, but he has a single comb. I don't know what would happen if you inbred them. If you take a pair or a trio it would be $5 each. Thanks!

4. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Nupine. You can also post this in craigslist that way people in you area can see your post. [​IMG] That way your babies will go to another loving home

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2007
  5. StoneBridge Farm

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    i will pm you. i am thinking about takinga few.
    Lori

6. StoneBridge Farm

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    Nupine:
    Hello.
    I got all 4 of the lil buggers home ok. They are so cute!!! Very easy to handle also! My daughter says they look like lil' cotton balls. [​IMG] Keep me in mind for those goaties too! Thanks again!
    Lori

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by