20+ Texas A&M quail eggs NPIP "original bloodlines"

TexasAMquaileggs

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 4, 2010
Texas
Up for sale is 24 of our NPIP Texas A&M white quail eggs. These are the "original bloodline" that came from the game bird farm that raised this bird before they closed their doors last year. We've had these same bloodlines for over 3 years and we hand select the very biggest birds for our breeders. We do charge more but what you are getting is the best bloodline you can get for the Texas A&M quail for your money. We get $1 an eggs with NO EXTRA'S. What we will do HERE AND ONLY HERE is charge you for 20 eggs and will ship you out 24 fresh & fertile eggs. We have them a ratio of 2:1 hen roo so we can get the best hatch rate we can.We've only joined this site about 10 days ago and CANNOT stay off of it so we'll lower our prices for you hard working people. If you don't wanna wait until auction is over contact me and we'll give you the same price as we have them listed here just mention your username and we'll fix you right up. Their are pics on our website www.TexasAMquaileggs.com add your link to our link page PLEASE. S&H is $13 and eggs will be shipped the next mon.-wed. so you won't get your eggs stuck at the post office over the weekend. I do wanna know EVERYONES hatches and all of the info you can supply me with. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] I Thank you for your time. TexasAMquaileggs.com Check out the link page for other kind of birds/eggs your looking for. ADD YOUR WEBSITE TO OUR LINK PAGE JOIN THE FAMILY

Last edited:
I guess I should say "original strain" the bloodline has to be messed with so you don't get inbreeding. I got this bloodline from the ones who developed this bird along with the professor at Texas A&M and I know how to keep them from being inbred. I know this for a fact inbred bobwhites=mex/ speck's inbred mex.speck's="snowflakes" I've had this happen when I 1st got into this for ahobby and didn't know anyone or anything about the birds. I've got a buddy that had the mex. specks throw off the snowflakes. so if you don't wanna spend the major money this guys been charging just wait a lil bit and you'll have your own.

Last edited:
"I guess I should say "original strain" the bloodline has to be messed with so you don't get inbreeding. I got this bloodline from the ones who developed this bird along with the professor at Texas A&M and I know how to keep them from being inbred. I know this for a fact inbred bobwhites=mex/ speck's inbred mex.speck's="snowflakes" I've had this happen when I 1st got into this for ahobby and didn't know anyone or anything about the birds. I've got a buddy that had the mex. specks throw off the snowflakes. so if you don't wanna spend the major money this guys been charging just wait a lil bit and you'll have your own."

So if they are not inbred ???

Last edited:
why do your birds on your website look so small?? Texas A&M was bred for size, and i have A&M quail at 5 weks bigger than yours. besides the fact that you say you have "original bloodlines" what makes yours so much better than others to bring a dollar an egg?

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom