2008 AQHA Golden Palomino colt- Missouri- trades?

Cason

Songster
11 Years
Sep 11, 2008
Green City, MO (North Mo.)
Out of a grullo mare, and by a grullo stallion.. he's just started halter breaking, quiet and gentle, and he will be big. This is his baby picture- he's obviously larger and has long icky winter hair now. I would trade for an Angus heifer.. or.. ???? $400 Great Christmas gift! email [email protected]

bluesampalomino.jpg

th.gif
I really wish i could have this beautiful baby. I have always wanted a Palomino. Hope he finds a very good home for Christmas

The horse market is overloaed with mediocre horses for sale, with the down economy many many horses are not moving. Sadly as a horse rescue I was offered 44 since THanksgiving week! There are weanling and yearlings, some registered going through the auction house and feedlot for $35-60 a head. Its really really sad
sad.png
I hope you can keep him if you can't sell him he will be a cute boy.

oh my gosh, just what I always wanted seriously!!!
I wish I was closer, I would take him in a heartbeat!!!!
he is beautiful!!!!
do you deliver???

Last edited:
Quote:
I can not believe what has happened to the market. People are just going to have to stop breeding all together. The process of AI darn near destroyed the high end market. We got out of the horse business 4 years ago and we took a punishing even then.

The wife kept ONE horse and now we could not give her away. She is push button with two glass eyes and of top on it all a beautiful medicine hat. We have a few freinds that tell us people are calling them and asking if they could drop thier horses off on thier property. No one wants to feed for the winter. We all hope this will get better, at least some in the spring.

I went to the local auction and sold one of our minis we no longer wanted (he is ~ 2 inches too tall and we did not want to spend money on registering him, we only keep class A). I got more money for the mini than people were getting for BROKE, PAPERED and CUTE mares and geldings. It was just pathetic. We had a lady from the local riding stables bring us a horse for a ccmpanion for our mare. She told us to keep 'em cuase she could not sell 'em.

Heck, you can buy Lamas and Alpacas CHEAP here. They used to cost a fortune and many are registered or have babies with them and pregnant for next year !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow how sad to see. Someone showed up and tied 6 horses to my friends gate on Wed morning.
sad.png
Some were sick with upper REsp too. What a MESS!

Back
Top Bottom