2008 Call ducks available from our best breeders

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by turbo, Jul 10, 2008.

1. turbo

turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    We have call ducks of various ages ready to go. Some are feathered and can be paired off. Our breeders come from some of the top bloodlines and are producing some nice ducklings.

We will be just south of Louisville, KY on Saturday (Shepherdsville swap meet), or you can visit the farm and pick your own.

We will be attending the nationals in Columbus, Ohio this year if you want to reserve a pair. We are also traveling to Michigan around the first of August.

You can visit my website at:

http://www.freewebs.com/kycalls/index.htm

2. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Your website says you ship, is that still current? I am really looking for a nice quality snowy duck for my drake. He will be ever so lonely next year if I can't find him a mate. [​IMG]

If you have any snowy duck adults I'd be interested in pics and prices. [​IMG]

Thanks,

Julie

3. turbo

turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    I do have some really nice snowys that were hatched this year. I do ship but it will be fall before it cools off enough. If you are still interested I can email you some pictures in a couple of months when they mature. We picked up the breeders last fall in Lucasville at the nationals from Dr. Sharar (spell???). We entered the drake in a KY show and won 1st with him. He is pictured on the website.

4. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Sent you a PM - no problem on waiting until fall. [​IMG] I'm doing the happy dance again...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by