2009 hatching list

poultrykeeper08

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Agawam , Ma
I will have lots of eggs in the spring and i will not need that many as i got so many birds this spring and summer! I have a lot so take a look .

-Geese -
Ebdens
Dewlap toulouse
sebastopol

-Pheasants -
ringneck
red golden
yellow golden
malastic

-Ducks-
Muscovey (Blue,lavander,buff,chocolate)
Normal wood ducks
Apricot wood ducks
normal mandarins
white mandarins
ring tiel
Chiloe widgeons

-Quial-
Button
bobwhite
white bobwhite

-Turkeys-
betsville small white
black spanish

If you live close i have no prob elling eggs or chicks but if you live far away i will have to ship eggs only . ( i dont know how to ship chicks )
let me know if any one is interested

Last edited:
I've been thinking of hatching ringneck pheasants to release on my 60 acres of forest. I have to find out if that's legal in NY. I'm surrounded by state and county forests. If it is, put me on your egg list!

we have talked about raising the following next year...

muscovey duck

ringneck pheasants

and a few others not on your list
wink.png

pm me in the spring and I may buy some eggs.....
big_smile.png

Quote:
I may be wrong, but pheasant are a grass land bird, not sure how they would do in forest area. I have also heard that released birds don't do very well. I myself plan on getting a couple for the pen, I miss seeing them from back home. Pheasant were everywhere out on crp grass land.

Quote:
I may be wrong, but pheasant are a grass land bird, not sure how they would do in forest area. I have also heard that released birds don't do very well. I myself plan on getting a couple for the pen, I miss seeing them from back home. Pheasant were everywhere out on crp grass land.

I have a couple of acres of meadow and so does the state, nearby. I remember seeing them a lot growing up, but fewer and fewer now.

I would be interested in sebastopol and toulouse geese, ringneck pheasants, and black spanish turkey eggs. If you can just let me know the price for eggs?

How big do the Chiloe widgeons get? I found the stats on the internet, but I can't visualize it. Could you please compare it's size to that of a bantam chicken? I know, I know...I'm clueless about ducks. Please forgive me...I only know chicken!
big_smile.png

mine are about the size of my wood ducks
i have to price the eggs still lol . I dont know what to ask . Does any one have any ideas on what the going price on any of these eggs are ?

Back
Top Bottom