1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2009 I can't believe it's been 50 Years

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lockedhearts, Feb 1, 2009.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    THis year it has been 50 years since.......

My Hubby was born , he will turn 50 on March 22

Also, on July 3 my Parent's will be married 50 Years!!!!!

Not sure what I am doing for hubby, but we are having a big party for my Parent's, my aunt is doing all the food. Hubby and I have a website started
    [email protected] , we will be adding more pictures this week.
    We are also putting together a DVD with pictures from their life, this will be shown at the party.

2. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Well I know the feeling, in 1995 I was just a young man who decided to go to study in Germany, here I am now married became 37 years old and I still think about the old days when I left home.

Omran

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Give them our best wishes from over the Pond....and are we all invited to the party?

4. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I wish I could invite everyone, I would be shot! My aunt would kill me cause she is doing all the food.
    We will likely have a few hundred people there as it is, my parents know a lot of people.

5. namreknat

namreknat Out Of The Brooder

Sep 21, 2008
    N.W. Oklahoma
    I have always heard it said that time flys when your having fun. Could that be it?[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by