2010 Hatched Indian Runner Drakes

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sweetfolly, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    I have three extra Runner drakes that need to find a home. I paired up my only two Indian Runners this spring to fill some orders for pet Runner ducklings (I had a 3 month waiting list!), and the ducklings that I hatched to sell were such interesting colors that I hatched a bunch more for myself! Unfortunately, I ended up with too many boys. [​IMG]

They're all 2 months old or younger, and a really pretty, pale Apricot color. I'd call them "Slightly Better than Average Pet-Quality" - they're not a recognized color. $5 each, or take all 3 for $10. Pick-up only, or I can meet you in Baraboo, Mauston, or the Madison area. [​IMG]

They are all still in juvenile plumage (they younger two are still a little fuzzy) - I'm not 100% sure what they're going to look like after they molt into their adult colors...that's part of the fun of these guys! [​IMG]

They do stand very upright - just never when I'm pointing the camera at them! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by