2012 fondulac wi bird swap. this weekend. who will be there

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Englishsettlement, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Englishsettlement

Englishsettlement Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2011
    stoughton, wisconsin
    Just woundering who is attending and who may have what for sale. Looking forward to going.

2. bantiesrule

bantiesrule Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 1, 2008
    Long Prairie, MN
    I just posted this in the Wisconsin "cheeseheads" thread:
    My sister and I are coming to Fund du lac this wekend. I know I should have posted this earlier but didn't even think about it-my sister is looking for some black sumatra bantams and I was wondering if anyone around that area would have any for sale while we are there? Or hatching eggs? Or along the way? I'm thinking we'll be taking 94 most of the way across (we live in MN) unless someone has something that we want and we have to detour. [​IMG] She wants the sumatras and is also looking at getting a black swan pen for her cob. I have OEGB and am always looking for different colors, right now, chocolate, porcelain, mottled, mille fleur, blue mille, and anything else that sounds interesting. Thanks.

3. Englishsettlement

Englishsettlement Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2011
    stoughton, wisconsin
    I was surprised I didn't find any posts for the swap. I did find one for 2010.. so thought might be interesting to have one.

4. thaokou21

thaokou21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2009
    Arkansas
    where is the updated link for the coming swap in wisconsin. I want to walk around and have a look.

5. Chickiee

Chickiee Chillin' With My Peeps

Didn't know there was one... what are the details??

6. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by