1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2012 New Years Special! Hatching Eggs from our Show Stock

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by buzzard barn, Jan 3, 2012.

1. buzzard barn

buzzard barn Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2010
    California, MO
    Hatching eggs from our showbirds! 2012 SPECIAL! For the next 7 days! Only $20 per 12 eggs, including shipping! We have Bearded Silkies in White, Black & Blue Splash. Showgirls in white, project birds in blue/red, red, blue, & black. Japs in Black tail Buff, Black tail white, & mottled. Bantam Cochins in Black, Blue Splash, & Mille Fleur. Some Frizzles in these colors. Buff Brahma bantams. Naked Neck Bantams in Mille Fleur, Black, Mottled, Blue, Self Blue, & Blue Splash. Black & Blue Bantam Wyandottes (no frizzles in these) Standard Blue Red Americaunas (lay aqua eggs). May choose breed & will try to provide color preference. We have a frizzle hen in most pens, so some eggs may produce frizzles that should be true to breed in color & type. Limit of 2 Mille Fleur Cochin per dozen. Celebrate the New Year by trying out new breeds, adding new blood to existing lines, or surprise yourself or someone else with a surprise assortment of quality birds. Eggs will be carefully wrapped & packaged but we cannot guarantee against damages after eggs leave our possesion. We have had good luck with eggs we have shipped.

2. farmerChef

farmerChef Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern Georgia
    My Coop
    If I buy these, could you send them around january 19-20 to set an the 24th for the valetines hatch?

3. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Do you have any other photos of the birds, and how do you package your eggs. I think I'm interested. [​IMG] Also, do you take paypal?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  4. crazyeggs

crazyeggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2011
    Vermont
    Quote:I would also like to see pics! especially of the Standard Blue Red Americaunas

5. homeschoolchick

homeschoolchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Hi Jerry! Could I please have a confirmation tracking number?

6. ncmtngal

ncmtngal Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2012
    I'd also like to see a picture of the Blue Red Americaunas.

7. ncmtngal

ncmtngal Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2012
    I'd also like to see a picture of the Blue Red Americaunas.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by