2012 Pa Farm Show How To Sign up For The Poultry Show??

austincoopersilkiesies

Songster
9 Years
Feb 27, 2010
Downingtown Pa
Im New To The Chicken Show World And i Live In In Pa So I Wantwd To Sign Up For The Pa Farm Show!
smile.png
But i Know How To I Know It Is Awhile Away But I Want To Be Prepared And i Also Need To Know What Classes they Have? Do They Have A Sale Lot or class? Dose The Poultry Show Have A Age Requirement Cause By The Then My Chicks Will Be 8 Months Old!?
lol.png
woot.gif
And If Someone Could Tell Me The Standards For Black Silkies And Partridge Silkies And White Crested Black Silkies? Thanks So Much
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Deep breath, relaaaax, you've got lots of time. Now, here's the link for the farm show. They won't update it till later this summer for the 2012 show. You'll need to get your birds tested for AI and Pollorum this fall, and also do an LT vaccine by the beginning of december. The only place I found to get that vaccine was a place called Sex Chicks poultry services, down near harrisburg somewhere. No sale lots there. You can sell off what you brought the last day as you are uncaging birds, if you want to. Some of us here did a few pre arranged sales with each other on the first couple days last year. But I only took what was already sold and nothing more. There's no place to set up a table and sell, unless you want to pay the farm show vendor fees and set up something.

White crested black silkie? Ya got a pic of that one?

Cage tags say 2011 on them, last years show. Are these pics from this year?

ETA: We had the only BLRW shown in 2011, last years show. If these are from this years show the farm show goofed on the tags.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom