2014 WTB Wish List

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by CayuseRanch, Jan 5, 2014.

1. CayuseRanch

CayuseRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2011
    Newalla, Oklahoma
    Oh the anticipation....Is it time to start hatching yet? Here is a list of the breeds I want to Hatch out this year. Please comment or PM if you are interested in selling. I prefer to buy 8 - 12 at a time on chicken eggs due to shipping, incubation etc. If you have more than one breed all the better! Oh and all LF.

Salmon Faverolles
    F2 or F3 Olive Eggers
    Swedish Flower Hen
    Cream Legbar
    LF Cochin

And my husband wants Eastern Wild Turkeys. (Have to keep him happy as he supports my habit)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  2. kalbach8

kalbach8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2013
    PA
    I have ~~Salmon Faverolles! I don't usually start selling eggs until sometime in March after the winter thaw, LOL, and once I can check fertility in my own incubator.

3. redturkey

redturkey Out Of The Brooder

Jul 28, 2013
    Michigan
    I HAVE LARGE BREED COCHINS OF THE FOLLOWING COLORS; BLUE. RED,SILVER LACED, AND PARTRIDGE.
    PLUS LARGE BREED BLUE RED AMERICANAS,SALMON FAVEROLES AND EASTERN BRONZE TURKEYS.
    ALL OF MY BIRDS ARE PUREBRED BIRDS AND I HAVE BEEN BREEDING FOR 14 YEARS.
    MY CHICKENS JUST STARTED LAYING SO IT WILL BE A WHILE BEFORE I CAN SELL ANY EGGS OR CHICKS. I LIKE TO SELL A DOZEN AT A TIME SO MY CUSTOMERS GET A GOOD CHANCE OF HATCHING. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT [email protected] or call 231-720-0561.
    Thank You.

4. Papa Brooder

Papa Brooder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    I will have all but the LF cochins: Still confirming fertility on the SFHs and the faverolles have yet to start up again. Oh and olive eggers are F1, but will have an F2 autosexing olive egger pen soon.

5. chicken pickin

chicken pickin Overrun With Chickens

Mar 3, 2012
    I have Cream Legbar and F2 Olive Eggers. Though I wont be shipping until late march- April.

And I don't have Eastern Wilds but I do raise Bourbon Reds.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by