2016 Pacific Poultry Breeders Association Show in MODESTO Saturday, Jan 30th- 31st

Wow this sounds exciting. We should have a way of identifying each other. I am just going to soak up information. I want to find a chicken breed I love.
Chickens are so interesting.

I'm going, it looks to be an exciting year! I love looking for eggs at the show. I might try to bring some non chicken friends to show them the crazy variety out there. Does anyone know if we are going to plan a BYC meet up? Ill be out of town right before so i'm checking if i need to organize times early.

Also, anyone know if any Sicilian Buttercup breeders will be there? I lost my girl Misty last night to a fox. Hoping to get another Buttercup soon; she was the first of the breed I had and I was impressed by how hardy and wild she was. She had excellent flying ability and seemed to be a very good forager. Plus I can't resist a bird with a funny comb.

Wow this sounds exciting. We should have a way of identifying each other. I am just going to soak up information. I want to find a chicken breed I love.
Chickens are so interesting.

You will see birds there that will knock your socks off. It's the crowing you'll never forget! lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom