Ended 2021 Chicken Gift-Ideas Giveaway - Over $500 In Gifts Up To $35 Each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I have a few of these! They work great as long as you put enough bedding down and puppy pads under the bedding. It says water proof but I've noticed if water gets spilled it goes through it. But great pop up brooders for sure!
I'm a newbie but I already know about chicken math...lol. I love raising my chicks💖

Alright, so on the list so far is a chicken leash, chicken helmet, chicken sign and mealworms! (Each of my posts for this thread have a little story on them, so check them out or this might not make sense!) Hopefully I'm not missing any items. Anyways, as I recall, I fed them mealworms! Now they're all energetic and they wanna go on a walk again, but wow am I tired! So this would be the perfect product; a chicken playset! The chickens can play Fur Elise on the xylophone or something, idk. They are pretty energetic so they'll come up with a song. I'll stick some mealworms onto the xylophone so when they peck at it, they'll play a song! After they do that, they'll trot over to the mirror to make sure they don't have any crumbs on their beak. They gotta make sure they look the best that they can! As for that ball of confetti, that'll go into their sleeping headquarters. While us humans are asleep, they can have a pretend disco party! Maybe I'll stick a few mealworms to keep 'em peckin'. They'd have lots of fun!

This one seems like a good deal, and the fact that it's Amazon's Choice is awesome too. It as 4 1/2 stars with 217 reviews!! That's awesome! Good price too, considering you get an entire xylophone and mirror lol.
https://www.amazon.com/EBaokuup-Xyl...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
They do say music stimulates chickens :) (And helps them lay bigger eggs!)

Attachments

• CC7C8929-1FEC-4BCE-80D2-8E566C63BC94.jpeg
    CC7C8929-1FEC-4BCE-80D2-8E566C63BC94.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom