Announcement 2022 BYC Calendars are HERE!!!! Free Shipping to US addresses.

A little bird just told me (ok, it was the printing company via email) that the calendars are printed and on their way to our store where they will be lovingly packaged up and sent to their new homes!

A reminder: we try really hard to print just the right amount of calendars... not too many that we have extras and not too few. Sometimes we get it right, but there have been times that we've underestimated the demand, and have ran-out.

So... if you really want one of these unique calendars, make sure to put your orders in before they are gone. :)

A little bird just told me (ok, it was the printing company via email) that the calendars are printed and on their way to our store where they will be lovingly packaged up and sent to their new homes!

A reminder: we try really hard to print just the right amount of calendars... not too many that we have extras and not too few. Sometimes we get it right, but there have been times that we've underestimated the demand, and have ran-out.

So... if you really want one of these unique calendars, make sure to put your orders in before they are gone. :)

Looking forward to seeing them "live and in person" :D

They're HERE!!!!
The 2022 Calendars are here in the BYC Store ready for Order.
View attachment 2871137
View attachment 2871138

We have singles, 2 packs and 5 packs. All orders with US addresses will ship free!

If you are out of the US, please send me a private message with your address and I will get you a price with shipping.

Congrats to the members whose gorgeous pictures are featured in this years calendar!
@Everose - January
@HiEverybirdy - February
@BudandBranch - March
@NorthernMidwestCluckies - April
@Fuchsia - May
@Bunnybryn - June
@MCW - July
@LizzzyJo - August
@Leahs Coop - September
@Shyon - October
@Irolita - November
@Rhodebar Lover - December
@WallacetheKhakiCampbell - January 2023

And a HUGE shoutout to everyone who submitted pictures! So many great pictures and we are sorry we couldn't use them all. We REALLY appreciate you!
Congrats to all the winners! Really great photos 👍

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom