21 days HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by gamechickens, Jul 6, 2010.

1. gamechickens

gamechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    so i have a stryo incubator with a fan and auto egg turner. yesturaday on day 20 5 eggs hatched and now i got 5 cute little health chicks( i fed them grogel plus b they ate it up) anywho this post is not about them. i did a dry air incubation. temp 99.5 and humidity between 40 and 45. for hatch raised it to 60-65. its day 21 and none of my other 10 eggs are doing anything.(they are are fertile) before lock down they were moven' and a groven' (day18) i did open the bator for a few min to add water and leg band the chicks a few hours after they were hatched. (have about 8 diffrent kinds and can not mix them up.) are my other 10 gone? i know some hatch on 22 to day 25 but with the 5 hatching on day 20 i have no clue what is happening. help! oh the eggs are not laying on there sides i decided to hatch them in the egg turner trays. not on the turner i detached them and they are just sitting like you would use an egg carton. big end up!

2. gamechickens

gamechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    [​IMG] anyone?

3. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    Are they different sorts of eggs? If the first set of eggs was a smaller breed, they may have hatched sooner. Give it another couple days.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by