21 eggs of silkie & bantam cochins some of rare colors!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hirscheez, Aug 22, 2010.

1. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    I will have up for auction 21 eggs in silkies and cochin bantams the silkies will be in the colors of cuckoos,blues,splash,black. the pen # will be 2 if the other pen lay anyeggs i will put some of thoses in there and that pen color # is 1 and the colors are.buff,lavenders, lavender calico,porcelian,cuckoo also these will be pur of these colors and some will be splits of cuckoo,buff But only if i get any lay. they have nice top head big, vault skull, 5 toes good space, nice gray skin. the others are bantam cochins and they will be in two pens the # 3 colors are mille flur,lavender, lemon blue, mottle in black. pen #4 is porcelian,frizzle white, sizzle buff,lavenders,lemon blues,black, blue.they are beautiful chickens abd have very beautiful babies.they are not from hatchies. I bought them from well know breeders. very healthy birds.I am sending 18 But if I get more then that i will send all i get @ the time of the end of auction. shipping is 16.50 and its because I will have to get a big box. I gotten 98% hatching here @ my home But can not say you will get the same as I have no control on the eggs once they leave here. I have done a very good job on shipping ! if you have any questions please email me or post. my paypal is [email protected] please pay ASA auction is done so i can ship next day. thank you and God Bless! PS here are pics of all the parents and babies! [​IMG] lavender calico roo and lavender spilt hen. [​IMG] porcelian hen [​IMG] lavender calico roo, and splash roo [​IMG] porcelian cochin hen [​IMG] miller flur roo miller flur hen [​IMG] black mottle hen [​IMG] lemon blue hen,roo,two ther hens [​IMG] cuckoo hens [​IMG] splash hen silkie with her baby [​IMG] lemon blue hen [​IMG] babies cochins [​IMG] babies silkies [​IMG] silkies babies [​IMG] biff silkie hen [​IMG] buff hen sizzle [​IMG] lavenders babies [​IMG] lemon blue roo [​IMG] silkie babie [​IMG] white frizzle cochin [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] these are all of my bantams which I love very much. We are up to 21 eggs so I will be sending that plus whatever they lay til the end of the auction.[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  2. SierraView

SierraView Chillin' With My Peeps

I purchased from hirscheez last auction but missed the bid time. Sent her a Pm and was still able to buy them but was unable to leave feedback. They arrived packed very well.

I set 16 of the banty cochins in my incubator that are now on day 8. Candled lastnight have 14 babies bouncing around. 2 had detached air cells, didn't develop and were tossed last night.

Such an assortment of colors I can't wait for them to hatch![​IMG]

3. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    [​IMG] Thanks for the sweet post. I hope they do all hatch of what you do have. and get all different colors.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by