12 Years
Jan 12, 2008
Nor Cal
celebrate.gif
I'm so excited!!
celebrate.gif

We are thowing a party with my hubby and closest friends at our house
big_smile.png
I am ESPECIALLY happy because I haven't really seen most of them since I moved to Sacramento back in October.

We are doing burgers, so if anyone has a particularly awesome burger recipe they wouldn't mind sharing, post it! Right now I am just planning on stuffing them with swiss cheese and topping them with sauteed mushrooms
droolin.gif

Everybody! Say it with me!!!!!
woot.gif

That's very exciting. I'll :woot along with you! ! I know the feeling of leaving close friends behind, so awesome that you get to see them again.
I'm sorry I can't help you with the burger recipe. What you have sounds good though. Last time I tried to cook some burger patties, they turned into mash... :lol:

Thanks guys! I am really excited. I'm mad at myself though. I procrastinated in getting my replacement drivers license, and now I won't have it in time for my birthday!
barnie.gif
Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait a couple weeks to go out
lol.png

That's very exciting. I'll
woot.gif
along with you! ! I know the feeling of leaving close friends behind, so awesome that you get to see them again.

Yea, It's crazy how empty life can feel without friends. I am slowly making new friends in my area, but for the longest time the only person I knew within 50 miles was Jamison. It's been kind of a lonely existence.

Happy B-day!!

I sincerely hope it is better than mine was...

(I was sick, so I layed in bed pretty much all day.
hmm.png
)

Back
Top Bottom