22 Showgirl Eggs for $20.00 SHIP TODAY !!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FrenchToast, Jan 19, 2011.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Up for Sale: 12 Quality Partridge Showgirl/Silkie hatching eggs. AND
    10 Quality White Showgirl hatching eggs

22 eggs for $20.00

Due to an order cancellation I am lowering the price on all 22 showgirls to $20 plus shipping.
    I hate to see these eggs go to waste so if someone wants them they can be shipped today if I receive payal payment before 3PM Thursday and should arrive by Saturday.
    I have one Partridge Showgirl Rooster housed with one Partridge Showgirl Hen and two Partridge Silkie Hens. Both of the Showgirls have bowties and are beardless. The silkie Hens are bearded. So you can l get both Showgirls and Slkies out of these pairs.
    (I can't guarantee what % only nature knows LOL)

I have five White Showgirl Hens housed with one White Showgirl Rooster. These will produce both White Showgirls and White Silkies. I have gotten bowtied and non bowtied non bearded Showgirls and bearded and non bearded Silkies out of these pairs. (again only nature can predict the % of each)

All of my Showgirls, both Partridge and Whites are non bearded. (I like those better myself [​IMG]

I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed. The photos speak for themselves.

I will ship these out Thursday afternoon if Paypal is received by 3Pm CST Thursday or in Fridays mail if Paypal is received Friday before 3 pm CST.

PayPal only please.

Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them.Not responsible for lost or misdirected shipment. If you would like to insure the package that will cost an additional $1.75. But on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves.

I double box my shipments to insure that the eggs are protected and wrap each carton for added insulation. I've been called "the Packing Queen! "
    All of my colors are penned seperately.
    Please email me [email protected] with any questions.

Thanks for Looking,

Thanks

Sandi aka FrenchToast

Ps You can always email and inquire about what I have available. I have Black, Blue, Splash, White, & Partridge Silkies as well as the Partridge Showgirls, White Showgirls and soon I will be pairing up my Silkie/Bantam Crosses (They are adorable) Oh and I have a few bantam turken eggs here and there if you want one of those included just for fun !! LOL

As for Large Fowl:
    Later in Spring I will have TRUE Blue & Black Ameraucanas, Black Australorps, Buff Orphingtons, FCM and BSM's
    Runner Ducks, & Guinea's
    The Partridge Showgirls and White showgirls are the ones llisted for this auction. The other pictures are just to introduce you to my breeding stock.

Then these poor eggs will be destined for the frying pan if not sold today or tomorrow !!!![​IMG]!!! LOL

Partridge Hen
    [​IMG]
    Partridge Showgirl Rooster and Hen
    [​IMG]

White Showgirl
    ][​IMG]
    White Showgirl Family

Some of my other Silkies, Inquire about their eggs.
    White Silkie
    [​IMG]
    White Trio
    [​IMG]

Black Pairs (never mind the ones "Wet Head")
    [​IMG]
    Splash Hens
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  2. IamTheChickenWhisperer

IamTheChickenWhisperer Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2011
    Plant City, FL
    The only thing that keeps me from bidding is that there is not a grand total on the eggs and a starting price for all, with a shipping price. [​IMG]

3. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    How much would shipping be to 54220? Also how much are the white silkie eggs?

4. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Quote:Sorry for the confusion. The price is for each egg. So if you wanted 6 white partridge showgirls it would be 6 x $1.50 = $9.00 Plus the cost of priority Mail.
    So if you wanted all 19 eggs it would be 19 x $1.50= $28.50 plus actual priority mail shipping.
    I don't send Flat Rate because I found in most cases it is cheaper for the buyer to just pay what the actual cost is for shipping.

So the price total would depend on how many eggs you want. My packaging weighs between 3-4 lbs so the PO will charge for 4lbs.

My zip code is 54520

If you send me your zip code I can tell you how much shipping would be if you'd prefer to check yourself the website for the PO is
    http://postcalc.usps.gov/
    That is why I am asking that buyers don't click on BuyItNow unless you wante all of the eggs listed so the post doesn't close. If you want all fo the eggs then click on BuyItNow because their wouldn't be any more eggs left......

When I pack and ship the eggs I always check the pens one last time and if there are any more eggs layed I include them at no charge.

Hope this helps. I just went to the PO site and looks like they are temporarily down and to check back later. Maybe they are up now. If you want I will be glad to check on shipping for you..

So now that I"ve made that as clear as mud, let me know if you have any further questions

Thanks Much

Sandi

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  5. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Quote:$6.70

The white eggs will be $1.75 when they become available. Right now I have them spoken for. But I can put you on my list and let you know when they would be available. Just PM or email me and let me know how many you would want and approx when you would want them and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks

Sandi

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  6. Bantam Queen 6

Bantam Queen 6 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 17, 2010
    Are these still available? If so what's the shipping to 34452?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by